- What does an auction's "Payment Fee" consist of?
- Will I save money by using the Package Consolidation Service?
- Will I be charged consumption tax?
- What should I do if an item I have won is a prohibited item?
- What will happen, if my won auction item does not arrive at Buyee warehouse?
- Can I cancel an item I have won?
- How do I use my Buyee Service Fee discount coupon for shopping?
- How can I cancel an item I have ordered through Buyee?
- Is there a compensation if I purchased a fake brand item?
- Do you provide shipping methods other than EMS or UPS?
- Can you send my item to an address in Japan?
- How long can Buyee hold items after they have arrived to Buyee warehouse?
- What should I do after the item I ordered has arrived at the Buyee warehouse?
- Is it possible to combine packages from different shopping sites?
- Is there a time limit to apply for the Package Consolidation Service?
- Why do I have to pay two Shipping Fees?
- When do I have to pay each fees?
- I have been charged multiple Domestic Shipping Fees for one order.
If you are unable to resolve in the FAQ, please contact us from the following.