- What is an auction's "Payment Fee"?
- Will I save money by using the Package Consolidation Service?
- Will I be charged consumption tax?
- What should I do if an item I have won is a prohibited item?
- What will happen, if my won auction item does not arrive at Buyee warehouse?
- Can I cancel an item I have won?
- How do I use my Buyee Service Fee ○○yen OFF Coupon for shopping?
- How do I use my ○○%off items prices discount coupon for shopping?
- How can I cancel an item I have ordered through Buyee?
- Do you provide shipping methods other than EMS or UPS?
- How long can Buyee hold items after they have arrived to Buyee warehouse?
- How long does it approximately take for my item to arrive at my home after I have won/purchased it?
- Is it possible to combine packages from different shopping sites?
- How can I check the status of the items I bought?
- Can I specify the packing method when I ship my package from Buyee's warehouse?
- Why do I have to pay two Shipping Fees?
- When do I have to pay each fees?
- What payment methods can I use?
If you are unable to resolve in the FAQ, please contact us from the following.